Pat and I trailered the bikes to Phoenix. It was just too irresistible. Snow in St George, 80 Degrees in Phoenix. He got to St George Thursday night, and we got the trailer ready to pull all three bikes down to Phoenix the next morning.
Going to Phoenix tomorrow to do some riding for the first time in months. I’m stoked. Hopefully pat gets here tonight and we can head out at 0′ Dark Thirty and get on the road. Changed the oil in my bike last night and I’m ready to roll This is my garage tonight. Looks pretty […]
I went the greater part of my life without really knowing my brothers. I’d imagine that probably sounds wierd, but 10 years can be a big difference. I was 16 when I moved to St George, and our lives really never hooked up. We’ve all got our own lives, it just is what it is. […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Categories of this Blog:
Search this blog
- Gang arrests over stabbing in Mudgee
- 'Proud' Darksider biker fires back at Bathurst mayor for 'fearmongering'
- German biker gang with links to violence, killings sets up in Denmark
- 'Zen And The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' Author Robert M. Pirsig Dies At 88
- Fugitive Outlaws Motorcycle Club member busted for shoplifting
- Route from the 1969 Movie Easy Rider
- The Easy Rider Bikes - Built by Ben Hardy and Cliff Vaughs
- RoadRunner's Retreat
- Pine Breeze Inn From Easy Rider
- Day 1: Eagle Rider -Easy Rider Movie Location Tour - LAX to Ballarat
- Day 13 - Easy Rider Movie Location Tour - New Orleans Louisiana.
- Top 10 Motorcycle Movies of all time
- Ballarat California, Easy Rider
- The Kozy Cafe, in Echo Utah
- 21 days under the sky