Find a road you haven't ridden, and go there. Life is short. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw
Its funny watching biker trends. It's like any other mainstream culture. Right now, its rat rod bikes -- pans, knuckles and shovels as cheap as you can; retro bikes 60's and 70's style. I see em' on the the freeway with a gas can strapped in with a bungee cord because they're riding with a 2 gallon peanut gas tank... Baggers and choppers are out, rat rods are in. In 2003, this was the thing: custom choppers and these guys were in the right place at the right time. I watched the show, and even bought the entire...
Steve'n'Seagulls. They keep doing it: the redneck originals. I think I love this band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uvk4TgQWzI Banjo's weren't cool in the 90s, but this song was. For those that have no reference, here's the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q
Time to re-do the site. Please excuse the mess for a few while I play around with things.
Polaris today announced that it will no longer be producing Victory Motorcycles. Read the full article here: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/polaris-shutting-down-victory-motorcycles/ Kinda sucks. While I gotta admit I never really liked the looks of Victory bikes, they were an American made bike and from what I've heard, they were really well made. The capitalist in me loved the fact that competition is good for the marketplace. I have several friends who ride them, and loved them. With the experience they had they re-launched the Indian Brand, which they plan to focus on more now. This thing though: ...
After summing up the bank account between the move and Christmas, it was pretty clear I was to stay home last weekend. No exploring here. I changed the oil in the bike and ended up getting sucked into a Breaking Bad marathon, and just relaxed. It was fairly awesome. Overall, not a bad holiday weekend as holiday weekends go. I thought I'd make a blog post, either way. I keep thinking about the differences between Utah and Arizona, and maybe a few other states I've been to. Since I'm a road hound, the biggest comparison...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyFpPSzjfUI RIP George Michael. You torqued out some great songs sir.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Categories of this Blog:
Search this blog
- Gang arrests over stabbing in Mudgee
- 'Proud' Darksider biker fires back at Bathurst mayor for 'fearmongering'
- German biker gang with links to violence, killings sets up in Denmark
- 'Zen And The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' Author Robert M. Pirsig Dies At 88
- Fugitive Outlaws Motorcycle Club member busted for shoplifting
- Route from the 1969 Movie Easy Rider
- The Easy Rider Bikes - Built by Ben Hardy and Cliff Vaughs
- RoadRunner's Retreat
- Pine Breeze Inn From Easy Rider
- Day 1: Eagle Rider -Easy Rider Movie Location Tour - LAX to Ballarat
- Day 13 - Easy Rider Movie Location Tour - New Orleans Louisiana.
- Top 10 Motorcycle Movies of all time
- Ballarat California, Easy Rider
- The Kozy Cafe, in Echo Utah
- 21 days under the sky