We left Tusayan and drove through the South Rim of the Grand Canyon about 10:00 AM and headed for home. It was on highway 89. Not much to see. Its mostly indian reservation & Dirty little towns. There seems to be more Stands selling indian jewelry than the homes they live in. We got gas […]
This is the written Log I kept for my 1984 Honda Magna, transferred to the blog.
We stayed at KOA in Kingman and headed out to my favorite stretch I’d been on yet. It wasn’t as deserty as the california stretch and the road was good. We stopped at Grand Canyon Caverns and at Seligman. At Seligman I had the best burger I’ve ever had in my life at Juan Delgadillos […]
Rode 404 miles today. We left Anaheim about 10, somewhat reluctantly. Disneyland for 2 days was a blast. We rode splash mountain 5 times (one of which I lost my watch on) and if the park wouldnt have closed at 10 instead of 1 AM like we thought, we wouldve probably done every ride twice. […]
Disneyland all day for day 3 and 4. Ate at club 33, a $100 dinner for free. Robyn had lobster from australia and I had crab stuffed sole. Robyns Dad had us comped from wonder bread. 2nd day was just casual and fun.
This morning I met a guy with a 1950 Indian chief, pristine condition. He told me that when his father died, there were 2 they found in the crates. Amazing. Someday…. We left Barstow K.O.A. around 9:30 AM and headed off to forage for food, and ate at the must advertised “bun boy”. After getting […]
We left St. George at 4:45 pm and stopped by to drop off Vern’s truck, and was on the road a little after 5. It was really windy through vegas, and coupled with the fact I’m never in a very good mood when I first leave on trips, it wasnt a very good ride. We […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Categories of this Blog:
Search this blog
- Gang arrests over stabbing in Mudgee
- 'Proud' Darksider biker fires back at Bathurst mayor for 'fearmongering'
- German biker gang with links to violence, killings sets up in Denmark
- 'Zen And The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' Author Robert M. Pirsig Dies At 88
- Fugitive Outlaws Motorcycle Club member busted for shoplifting
- Route from the 1969 Movie Easy Rider
- The Easy Rider Bikes - Built by Ben Hardy and Cliff Vaughs
- RoadRunner's Retreat
- Pine Breeze Inn From Easy Rider
- Day 1: Eagle Rider -Easy Rider Movie Location Tour - LAX to Ballarat
- Day 13 - Easy Rider Movie Location Tour - New Orleans Louisiana.
- Top 10 Motorcycle Movies of all time
- Ballarat California, Easy Rider
- The Kozy Cafe, in Echo Utah
- 21 days under the sky